Applied Nutrition ZINC
Applied Nutrition Zinc is an essential mineral involved in many aspects of cellular metabolism and has an important...
Applied Nutrition Zinc is an essential mineral involved in many aspects of cellular metabolism and has an important role in the functioning of more than 200 enzymes. It is necessary for the catalytic activity of many enzymes and plays a role in immune function and protein intake. Zinc also supports normal growth and development. Daily zinc intake is required to maintain a stable condition because the body does not have a specialized zinc storage system. ;
Features of Applied Nutrition ZINC
- Basic Metals
- Easy to absorb
- Halal Certified
- Supports the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Boosts metabolism
- Eat protein. Zinc supports
- Prevention of osteoporosis.
- Prevention of chronic diarrhea.
- Increase wound healing speed.
- Prevention of chronic diseases, especially hypertension and diabetes
- Increase fertility
This product is manufactured in a GMP facility that undergoes strict quality control to ensure consistent high quality that meets Marketing Authorization (MA) requirements or product specifications.