Applied Nutrition ZMA
Applied Nutrition Zma Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood. Magnesium supports the...
Applied Nutrition Zma Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood. Magnesium supports the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscle function in addition to Vitamin B6 and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and has a number of benefits for the body and its functions as each of the three ingredients has been selected For its properties, it is an essential mineral involved in many aspects of cellular metabolism and has an important role in the functioning of more than one enzyme. Necessary for the production of proteins and nucleic acids, that is, the genetic material of cells, involved in the action of the hormone insulin in the consumption of carbohydrates, and for the regulation of growth at a healthy pace, and plays a role in immune function. And eat protein. Zinc also supports normal growth and development. Daily zinc intake is required to maintain a stable condition because the body does not have a specialized zinc storage system.
Features of Applied Nutrition ZMA
- Basic Metals
- Easy to absorb
- Halal Certified Vegan
- Keep your testosterone levels up
- Supports normal nervous and muscle functions
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Supports the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Boosts metabolism
- Eat protein. Zinc supports
- Prevention of osteoporosis.
- Prevention of chronic diarrhea.
- Increase wound healing speed.
- Prevention of chronic diseases, especially hypertension and diabetes